WeMake.Games is an exclusive space for anyone involved in the craft of making games to come together and hold each other accountable. The platform enables game makers to stay motivated in their tiring game dev journey by sharing their daily goals and progress within a talented community of game developers.
Chirag has been making games with an all-remote team, out of his tiny home office from the past six years. During the development of their recent game 'Possessions', Chirag often lacked the will to continue due to the isolation. But soon, he realized that looking at other cool indie games and their progress often re-ignited the fire. That's how the idea for wemake.games was formed.
Sure, he could satisfy his cravings from other social channels but, still, Chirag fantasized about a centralized place for game developers where not only he could see their latest screenshots, but also dive deep into how they are being made on a daily basis.
- Stay accountable by sharing your daily goals with the community.
- Follow the development of hundreds of indie games in development and add your own.
- Initiate or participate in discussions around the craft of game development.
- Garner feedback and motivation by sharing your game's progress as an image, GIF or video.
- Be a part of an evergrowing community of talented game makers from around the world.
About Lucid Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Lucid Labs is an award-winning game studio backed by Google Indie Games Accelerator. Indie at heart, we are passionate about molding experiential casual games with lighthearted storytelling. Our latest game, 'Bloom - a puzzle adventure', is a casual puzzle game for iOS and Android. and has acquired the prestigious 'Mobile Game of the Year', 'Indie Game of the Year', and 'Best Visual Art' awards at IGDC 2023. Our previous title, 'Possessions,' was launched exclusively on Apple Arcade and is the only game from India (yet) to be included in the Arcade catalog. The game has also acquired a couple of 'Game of the Year' awards, among several other international accolades. We make games (not) for the masses.
- More information
- Contact Lucid Labs by sending an email to hello [at] lucidlabs [dot] in. More information on Lucid Labs Pvt. Ltd., our logo & relevant media are available here.