Immerse yourself in this circular adventure filled with big and mean balls. ROTO is a fresh take on the puzzle-platformer genre with its ultra simple gameplay accompanied by neat and minimal greyscale art style that will test your reflexes and will make you stick to it until you complete all the levels and meet all the balls. The game offers a simple one tap control and using that, the player has to jump across different rotatory platforms, collecting stars, avoiding deadly obstacles and unlocking more levels as you go.
ROTO was developed a group of college friends from a design college in a 24-hour game jam called 'Global Game Development Competition. After winning the 'Honorable Mention' award in its category, the team decided to work upon the game to release it commercially on mobile platforms under the label Lucid Labs.
- A unique and simple one-tap gameplay which gets challenging over time (even your granny could play it but can't complete it).
- A minimalist and clean art style adding to the simplicity as well as annoyance of the game.
- Sound Design by Ashley Read - guy behind the sound design of Watch Dogs and The Crew.
- 5 Level Packs with over 150 levels offering new and bigger balls.
- A Free-to-play monetization model that focuses more on player's ability to play than his ability to pay.
Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominee: Best Free-to-Play" Casual Connect Asia, 2014
Players that enjoy simplistic one-touch puzzle platformers may get some mileage out of ROTO, 148 Apps
ROTO has great level design where the novice can progress while those looking for a real challenge will have hours and hours of frustrating fun, 9/10 - SUPER!, App Store Arcade
Top 25 Apps you should play this weekend!, Android Tapp
ROTO – IT’S O-MAZING! 4.5 out of 5 stars, Apps400
About Lucid Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Lucid Labs is an award-winning game studio backed by Google Indie Games Accelerator. Indie at heart, we are passionate about molding experiential casual games with lighthearted storytelling. Our latest game, 'Bloom - a puzzle adventure', is a casual puzzle game for iOS and Android. and has acquired the prestigious 'Mobile Game of the Year', 'Indie Game of the Year', and 'Best Visual Art' awards at IGDC 2023. Our previous title, 'Possessions,' was launched exclusively on Apple Arcade and is the only game from India (yet) to be included in the Arcade catalog. The game has also acquired a couple of 'Game of the Year' awards, among several other international accolades. We make games (not) for the masses.
- More information
- More information on Lucid Labs Pvt. Ltd., our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Chirag Chopra
- Game Design, Art
- Sujeet Kumar
- Ashley Read
- Sound Design, Freelancer
- Ankush Madad
- Game Design
- Rahul Narayanan
- Art, Freelancer
- Pramod Nautiyal
- Game Design